A complete working station for the production of timber frame construction walls including the following functions:
-Framing of the wall
-Nailing or stapling of cladding
-Routing of openings and overhangs
- Full PC control with 2 off 19” touch screens Interactive display of framing for panel assembly Automatic download from drawing software-
- Heavy duty tables with one fixed side and one moving side
- 90 degree squaring corner blocks with pneumatic retraction to enable panel to move to next position when finished
- 1500mm minimum panel height
- Maximum panel height 3.5m
- Maximum panel length 6m
- 825mm working height 350mm maximum frame height
- Motorised table opening with automatic brake locking
- Independent retractable clamping system, for the complete access of nail guns along top and bottom rails, to enable square and accurate clamping of the panel
- Framing tools driven to the required position via a servo drive motor, with heights controlled by software
- Bridge mounted with one tool holder for nailing / stapling tool.
- Full integration with major software packages including Sema, Dietrich;s, HsbSoft, CADWORKS, Gang Nail, DDS, Mitek.& Inventor
- Pneumatic lifting rollers to assist the manually transporting of the finished panel to next position.
- Laser for aligning studs
- Intermediate Stud Support to support shorter length studs while framing
- Pneumatic Reel for storage of hand nailing tool
- Servo controlled router, with mobile dust collector – 4kw
Year - 2022.
Condition - Almost as new [ hardly used since installation December 2022 ]
Factory built timber frame systems for the 21st century